Thursday, October 16, 2008

Id that dress: Sophia Bush

One Tree Hill actress Sophia Bush looked uber sexy in a leather black dress as she attended the
2008 Hollywood Life Style Awards at the Pacific Design Center on Sunday in California. Bush wears a dress by Ports 1961 and tops off her look with an interesting pair of heels.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Unfortunately Sophia's dress isn't available online yet however, Topshop stocks a beautifully cut leather dress:

Unique Cut-Away Leather Dress $240

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

source: celebutopia

1 comment:

Advo said...

It's an interesting trend, but I can't help but wonder if it isn't uncomfortable to wear. I like Topshop's dress better than Sophia's though, but leather dresses isn't really me. But the shoes are even more awful, wayyy to much toe-cleavage for my taste though I know some people like it :)